Committee Meeting held after the A.G.M on Monday, 30th, October 2017

President: Lesley Watters
Vice President: Will Grieve
Treasurer: Leslie Young
Secretary: Alison Moore
Membership Secretary: Alison Moore
Club Referee: Will Grieve
Web Administrator: Gemma Ross
Club Development Officer/Senior Secretary: Mac Brown
Safeguarding Officer: Jessica Bennett
Club Coach: Ian Reilly
Committee Members: Sue Hosny, Lorna Hutchison, David Owen, Iain Laidlaw, Maung Aye and Dawn MacBrayne
Junior Committee Members: Alice MacBrayne, Andrew Callow, Michael Ferguson

Committee Meeting held after the A.G.M on Monday, 30th, October 2017.

Present : Lesley, Leslie, Alison, Pat, Maung, Will, Sue, Dawn, David, Ian, Iain
Apologies : Gemma, Mac, Lorna .
Matters Arising :
• Quiz. Cost to be £5 (without a drink) Prizes to be bottles of wine, with sweets for booby prizes.
Action : Sue to buy drink for bar including prizes.
Lesley to buy sweets.
Leslie to purchase Amazon voucher for Derrick (and assistant if required).
Leslie to pass float to Pat.
Committee to set up hall from 7.
Pat to distribute posters and put in press
• Christmas Draw: Raffle tickets are ready for distribution. Pat has received donations from local businesses. Committee to provide shortbread/mince pies for refreshments
The following items will be provided (from those present) for the hamper.
Pat- Christmas Cake
Leslie- Fair Trade tea and coffee
Dawn -Jams etc.
Sue-Shortbread
Maung -Wine
Iain.- Cheeses and Biscuits
David- Port
Will -Whisky
Chocs - Alison
Gemma - Mince Pies
Drinks- (Non-alcoholic)- Lesley
• Clubhouse Development: The money has been received and the development is well under way. The painting has been completed and all the furniture except for the sofa (8 week delivery time) and blinds will be in place very soon.
• League Teams for 2018; The form for indicating how many teams we will be entering in each category and who will captain them will soon be out. It was decided to start thinking ahead of this now so we are well prepared for our response.
Action: Pat to send a copy of last year’s response to 2016 captains to consider this.
• A.O.B.
Responses (to be sent to Ali McCulloch) about the Indoor Tennis Centre were discussed. It was decided to send in individual responses at this time and make him aware of the club’s support. in the clubhouse
Minutes of A.G.M. meeting Mon 30th Oct 2017
http://www.mwtc.co.uk/?q=node/52
Date of next meeting is Monday, 15th January at 7.p.m. in the Clubhouse